Talk Shop, Western Canada’s largest and most connected public relations firm, is looking to expand our talented team with the addition of a Director of Client Services, Digital. Leaders in technology, consumer goods, lifestyle, luxury, retail, real estate and finance, Talk Shop is made up of bright talent and brands looking to engage consumers, media, digital, and influencer marketing differently.
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced and multi-faceted business environment while adhering to high ethical standards. The ideal candidate will have a talent for and experience in leading and growing teams; will be passionate about staying current in the digital marketing world; will be self-starters who consistently strives to improve operational processes; and will enjoy working with a fun-loving team.
- Responsible for day to day management digital team
- Oversee development and growth of digital team members
- Ensure delivery, execution and client interactions are aligned with Talk Shop standards
- Personally manage digital strategy for a portfolio of client accounts
- Manage day to day optimizations of strategic accounts
- Oversee paid digital strategy recommendations for all clients
- Liaise between core PR account teams and digital team
- Retention and expansion of existing accounts through new strategic recommendations
- Spearhead development of processes and tools to scale and deliver content more efficiently
- Serve on sales team and participate in business development
- Function as the digital expert to all Talk Shop team members and clients and stay up to date on all relevant trends
- Monthly reporting to clients
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience
- Expert knowledge of paid digital ad strategy
- Experience leading and developing digital marketing professionals
- Past experience managing clients preferred
- Experience in cross-functional workloads – ability to speak confidently in all areas of digital advertising, and with corresponding account management, operational, sales, product, technology, and development teams.
- Ability to manage multiple team members, client relationships, and internal projects
- Experience with organizational and team performance management
- Ability to add structure and prioritizing issues
- Ability to prioritize and focus, with a high level of attention to detail
- Organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Previous experience with paid online strategy preferred
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation will be dependent on relevant experience. After 3 months of employment, the individual will be entitled to Talk Shop’s comprehensive benefits program, which includes:
- Enrollment in an extended health, vision/dental plan
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 1 work from home day/month
- Sick days and personal days
- Partial mobile phone reimbursement
How to Apply
Email your resume with a cover letter and examples of past digital strategy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be contacted and while we appreciate the time required to apply, we ask that applicants do not call the office to follow up.